Guest: Andy Paul
- He is the host of the top-rated sales podcast, Sales Enablement with Andy Paul. With more than 1100 episodes to-date and millions of downloads, Andy’s podcast is the go-to resource for sales leaders and top sales producers.
- He is the author of the Amazon best-selling book Sell Without Selling Without: A Guide to Success on Your Own Terms. Andy is also the author of two other Amazon best-selling books:
- Amp Up Your Sales: Powerful Strategies That Move Customers To Make Fast, Favorable Decisions; and,
- Zero-Time Selling: 10 Essential Steps to Accelerate Every Company’s Sales
- He is the founder of Zero-Time Selling; a sales advisory firm.
- Prior to starting his own company in 2000, Andy had a successful sales career in tech start-ups during which he sold over $600 million dollars of complex systems and services to some of the world’s largest enterprises.
Here’s the link for the free chapter: https://www.andypaul.com/free-chapter/
Here’s the link for the assessment: https://www.andypaul.com/selling-in-assessment/
About Salesology: Conversations with Sales Leaders
Download your free gift, 81 Tools to Grow Your Sales & Your Business Faster, More Easily & More Profitably. Save hours of work tracking down the right prospecting and sales resources and/or digital tools that every business owner and salesperson needs.
Watch the demo of the Salesology Prospecting Method, A Simple, 3-Step Method That, On Average, Increases Qualified Appointments & Sales By 73%.
If you are a business owner or sales manager with an under-performing sales team, let’s talk. Click here to schedule a time.
Please, subscribe to Salesology: Conversations with Sales Leaders so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!
To learn more about our previous guests, listen to past episodes, and get to know your host, go to LINK and connect on LinkedIn and follow us on Facebook and Twitter and checkout our website at http://www.gosalesology.com